Sunday, August 30, 2009

amazon

Did you know I am listed on amazon.com? I didn't either really. I got an email awhile back from Lulu stating that my books had been listed on their site and kind of shrugged it off. I hadn't been writing or working on promoting myself for a long time, so this information didn't leave much of an impression on me.

One day awhile later I was on amazon for another reason and a nagging thought occured to me. Was I really here somewhere? What if someone did a search for my name? Would it come up? So I tried it. First Kelli Davis. . .Yep. . .there was one of my books then some other books from some other Kelli Davis. Then I did Kelli Mustard. . .all 3 books I have published through Lulu appeared. But there was no information on the books. No summary of the plot, nothing. So I tried to edit it and found the only way I could edit my own book listing was to write a review. And the only way I could write a review was to give it a star rating. But, this felt tacky. Do I give myself 5 stars? Well, see for yourself. Go to amazon, do a search for my name and see what you find. Then if you are a generous person, add your own review. (If you haven't read the books, buy them! Or, since I am such a supporter of the reader, let me know and I'll get you a copy).

No comments: