Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I've been tagged to relay 8 things about me that no one knows. Thanks a lot Tom! Since I had to help Tom with his list, you should check it out on his blog in a couple of days (it takes him longer to type). Ok, so here's my list:

Eight Things Not Many People Know About Me
1. I was editor of my high school yearbook.
2. I got a 4.3 GPA in HS (merit classes) and 3.8 in five years of college and that was with a lot of extra curricular activities (we'll keep those a secret awhile longer).
3. I originally majored in Journalism in college but switched after my freshman year to OT because I didn't like one of the journalism professors.
4. I cry very easily during happy occasions - at weddings, movies and even in church when the Cherubs sing. Just something about happiness and love that makes me weepy
5. I know how to Two Step, do the Cowboy Cha Cha, the Tush Push and the County Line AND I own a pair of Ropers! (for those of you New Englanders who don't know what those are, they are really cool lace up cowboy boots). By the way I hated country music until I started dating Tom (boy from Florida whose favorite band was Nine Inch Nails) and we were dragged weekly to the Cadillac Ranch by our friends (ok, $1 anything was hard to pass up). Soon after we started dating, we realized how much we liked to dance together. I bought him his first pair of cowboy boots and he bought mine.
6. I was a Lionette (dance team) and we danced in the Cotton Bowl parade and halftime show in Dallas Texas on New Years Day 1991.
7. I lived next door to a pig farm until I was 14 and even fell in a manure pile as a kid when I was exploring my neighbors' property. Whew, I stunk.
8. I love to write. Ok, that's not such a secret anymore. But did you know I wrote my first complete novel at the age of 10? It was titled Triplet Trouble. Since then I have written five other complete novels . . .Golden Rain, Cape Bounty, Crossroads, Boy Crazy and Butterfly Girl.

Ok, that's it. Now I need to tag someone. Hmmmm. . . .Can I tag more than one person? None of my friends have a blog, so I have to choose friends who will do it through email. Ok, I tag -

Kim
Donna
Amy P
Amy R
Wendy

Don't disappoint!

No comments: