Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some brief updates

We have been busy of course, but I wanted to update everyone on a few little items. I did have my throat stretched last week and to sum up in a few words - He said he found 3 rings on top of each other that he stretched. I have done well recuperating and I ate steak tips tonight. Enough said.

Melanie had her long awaited GI appointment on Friday (it got moved up from August) Bad news - she's not going to have a normal functioning system for at least 3 years by doctor's estimatation. AND if it is the spinal cord causing the problems she may never have normal function unless we have it fixed surgically, but she was hopeful that it has nothing to do with the spinal cord. Good news - we can get her on a good schedule with a little bit of effort and meds.

No comments: